Are you an aspiring entrepreneur, running a side hustle, new to freelancing, or thinking of going freelance or self-employed? If you’ve thought about turning yur skills, passions or talents into a way of making money, becoming self-employed as a freelancer or running a small business side hustle this live masterclass on Tuesday 26th January may just be what you are looking for.
Join us for this 45-minute masterclass co-hosted by freelance social media experts Emma Creese and Binita Shah, who have over 6 years experience between them.
What can I expect from the event?
Practical and inspirational in equal measure, our highly interactive masterclass will demystify what’s involved in running your freelancing business and is packed full of advice, wisdom and essential tips.
We will discuss both our individual journeys entering into the freelance space, first as a side hustle and now a full-time career as consultants – and we’ll share how we balanced running a business whilst working full-time.
We’ll also share lots of useful and practical tips such as:
– How to stay on top of multiple client deadlines
– How to streamline your admin
– How we organise our daily schedule
– How to stay motivated when you’re a solo entrepreneur staring at a screen all day
– How to set yourself up for self-assessment and budget for your tax
– Tips on your tax return
– How to create a personal brand
– How to use Social Media to promote your business
– How to set your rates, pitch effectively to clients and negotiate contracts
This masterclass will save you headache and ultimately help you to earn more income.
Who is this perfect for?
This masterclass is primarily aimed at people who are new to freelancing/running a side hustle, or are considering going freelance but all freelancers are welcome.
By signing up to this event you will also be automatically signed up to our newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time.
After this workshop you will be able to:
– Take the initial steps to turn your side hustle into a viable and sustainable employment option.
– Ensure you are running your Freelance business effectively
CAN’T MAKE THAT TIME/DATE?
Buy a ticket to secure your place anyway – after the live masterclass we’ll send out a recording that will be available to watch for a week and you can send us any questions you have.
Book your place here: